- Implement key strategies and policies relating to the scope of work in accordance with applicable standards.
- Implement work activity plans in an effort to support the achievement of department or company business strategies and targets.
- Continuously analyzing work activities carried out on the strategies and targets of the Engineering Section.
- Seek improvements in the area of work to get better quality results and resource efficiency.
- Lead subordinates in their work units by becoming role models and agents of change, to further enhance the abilities and responses of their subordinates.
- Supervise the implementation of mold preparation and tools for production run, corrective and preventive production machines, tools, and molds to support the efficient implementation of the production process in accordance with the production plan in the area for which it is responsible.
- Coordinating with the work unit to prepare molds and tools that will be used for production changes can be done on time, quality and quantity in accordance with the planning of the planner or logistics.
- Control the maintenance activities of machinery, molds and tools in the area of his responsibility to ensure conditions are ready for use for production.
- Collaborate with Production and QA to analyze technical problems if there are internal or external customer complaints to find the root of the problem, take corrective action and manage its effectiveness.
- Make an analysis of machine problems, molds and tools in the area of his responsibility to determine effective and efficient remedial actions
- Coordinate with work units in order to complete each existing Work Order in accordance with the priority scale.
- Monitor work unit performance achievements consistently and planned to achieve targets.
- Provide regular and ongoing guidance to improve the competence of all team members or work units.
- Communicating the quality policy in the company and providing a framework for achieving it.
- Monitor the achievement of Quality Objectives that have been determined.
- Manage and maintain fixed assets in the factory environment, and strive to optimize these assets for the benefit of the Company as a whole.
- Make problem solving decisions that occur in the Department.
- Evaluate and create correction programs for quality purposes that cannot be achieved or other problems in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and report monthly / annual written reports to the direct supervisor to provide reports on work results including reports on the realization of work plans and recruitment activities that have or have not been carried out.
- Control the administration and documentation of data in accordance with applicable Standards.
- Organize and coordinate the assignment of roles and activities of subordinates directly to achieve the work goals of the work units that are under.
- Conduct formal and informal guidance to create a positive work environment, as well as improve work motivation and direct subordinate performance.
- Develop self and subordinate competencies directly by encouraging the implementation of relevant and effective training and development in accordance with applicable Standards.
- Supervise subordinates directly by adhering to standard policies on human resource procedures, in order to optimize the performance of subordinates so that they can meet the goals of their work units.
- Conduct formal performance evaluation of subordinates directly, both in writing or face to face, as outlined in the company's Human Resources policy, for the development of performance in their work units
- Conduct communication with direct subordinates periodically, to convey policies, strategies and company performance, in order to achieve the resolution of problems experienced by subordinates.
- Determine the priority scale for completing all corrective and preventive maintenance activities needed to achieve common targets.
- Finding and getting the right technology to improve technical performance.
- Conduct a thorough, integrated analysis and touches the root of the problems faced by the work unit so that corrective actions can be carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor of engineering
- At least 10 years experience in plastic manufacturers
- Excellent skill in Mold & Machineries
- Having knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices (Personal Hygiene) Product Safety and SHE Policy Standard Safety Packaging used in companies (such as: FSSC 22000, BRC IoP) ISO 9001: 2015
- Good in English is a plus
- Willing to be placed in the Surabaya area, East Java
Perusahaan : PT Kelly Services Indonesia
Kategori : Penjualan - Teknik/Teknikal/IT
Lokasi : Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
Alamat : Mayapada Tower I Lt. 6 Unit. 06 - 01, Jalan Jendral Sudirman Kav 28, Kota Jakarta Selatan
Tipe Kerja : Full Time
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2020 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan PT Kelly Services Indonesia dengan posisi Maintenance & Engineering Manager - Surabaya-PT Kelly Services Indonesia yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker Penjualan - Teknik/Teknikal/IT ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami. Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja Maintenance & Engineering Manager - Surabaya-PT Kelly Services Indonesia dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Berikut ini adalah Detail Lengkap dari Lowongan Kerja Maintenance & Engineering Manager - Surabaya-PT Kelly Services Indonesia
1. STRATEGY AND PLANNING