- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree (S1) in Informatics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering discipline with minimal GPA of 3.00.
- Have at least 3 years of technical experience.
- CCNA is required and CCNP Voice/ Collaboration certification is an advantage.
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing protocols, with experience of VoIP protocols (SIP/RTP).
- Experience with collaboration and Unified communications solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of the following Cisco UC products are essential, CUCM, CUCME, Unity, Unity Connection, Unified Presence/IM & Presence.
- Experience of any of the following would be beneficial; UCCX, UCCE, Cisco Meeting Server(MCU), Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), Webex Teams, Webex Meeting, Cisco Prime Collaboration products, Cisco Collaboration Edge (Expressway C and E), Collaboration endpoint(Voice & Video).
- Hands-on experience with implementing/upgrading/troubleshooting PSTN voice gateways (MGCP, SIP, SCCP, PRI, FXO, and FXS), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) and SIP ISTP.
- Extensive Call Control knowledge i.e. Dial Peers, Dial Plans, +E.164 Routing, Dialling Normalization, Classes of Service and Calling Search Spaces, Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS), Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR).
- Experience with Network Routing and Switching infrastructure and/or Voice Infrastructure, QoS design and operation.
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN/SIP through tools like Wireshark.
- Significant experience in implementing and troubleshooting network throughout OSI 7 layers
- Awareness and understanding of large corporate IT infrastructures and associated technologies such as LAN, WAN, Firewalls, Active Directory, VMWare Virtualization, Storage.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience implementing and supporting large/complex Cisco Unified Communication (UC) solutions.
- CCNP Voice/ Collaboration certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Collaboration Products, Solutions, and Technologies in Microsoft/Avaya/Polycom/Mitel/Genesys.
- Have a working knowledge of database and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Having knowledge of basic programming.
- Understanding of Major DevOps Tools.
- Establishing technical plans, tasks, work breakdown structures, dependencies, contingency plans, and impact assessments.
- Responsible for evaluating new systems and technologies, provide outputs of the results of technology deepening to improve results and work processes.
- Provide consultancy services to our customers, advising and making recommendations on their UC&C deployments.
- Design and installation of projects focused around the Cisco Unified Communication portfolio.
- Own larger portions of project implementation, encompass analyzing customer needs (from technical aspects), proposing technical solutions and design, planned time, lead the project implementation team, perform problem resolution, delivering presentation and progress report, quality control to ensure the project delivering high-quality standards.
- Use customer engagement skills to conduct elementary presentations at low to medium levels within the customer's organization.
- Coordinating with internal parties to obtain required information (price, demo, equipment, technical specification) to provide technical solutions.
- Coordinating with external parties (vendors, principals, distributors) to obtain the required information to provide technical solutions.
- Has a basic understanding and appreciation of business principles.
- Deliver the business value of communication and collaboration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Thorough by nature with keen attention to detail.
- Client focused with the ability to develop good relationships.
- Able to explain complex technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours when requested.
- Extremely well organized with good communication skills and excellent spoken/ written in English & Bahasa.
- A proactive way of working and able to show initiative.
- Strong desire to upskill and own and learn new platforms and processes relating to the UC Collaboration service.
- Dynamic Working Environment.
- Overtime compensation.
- Business trip allowance.
- Transportation support.
- Good health Benefit.
- Offer career growth within the business.
- Development opportunities.
Perusahaan : PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator
Kategori : IT-Jaringan/Sistem/Sistem Database
Lokasi : Jakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya)
Alamat : Gallery West Office Tower, Jl. Panjang No. 5. Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat
Tipe Kerja : Full Time
Selamat Datang di Situs Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2020 dan Saat ini kami ingin memberitahukan Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator dengan posisi UC Collaboration Solution Engineer PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator yang dibuka saat ini. Jika Loker IT-Jaringan/Sistem/Sistem Database ini sesuai dengan kualifikasi kamu silahkan langsung mengirimkan lamaran melalui situs loker terbaru kami. Memang setiap pekerjaan tidak lah mudah untuk di lamar karena harus memenuhi beberapa kualifikasi dan persyaratan yang harus kita penuhi sesuai dengan kriteria standar Perusahaan tersebut yang sedang mencari kandidat potensial untuk dapat bekerja. Semoga informasi lowongan kerja UC Collaboration Solution Engineer PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator dibawah ini sesuai dengan Kualifikasi anda. Semoga Beruntung :D
Berikut ini adalah Detail Lengkap dari Lowongan Kerja UC Collaboration Solution Engineer PT Nusantara Compnet Integrator