Kaliber Asia Pte. Ltd.
Open Rekrutmen dari Perusahaan Kaliber Asia Pte. Ltd.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan Kaliber Asia Pte. Ltd. sebagai Account Executive (Performance Marketing Agency) di Jakarta Raya. Jika Lowongan Kerja Periklanan di Jakarta Raya ini sesuai dengan kriteria dan pendidikan kamu silahkan kirimkan segera lamaran / CV Terbaru anda melalui situs LOKER WEB.
Berikut ini adalah persyaratan dan detail dari posisi Account Executive (Performance Marketing Agency) :
Detail Pekerjaan :
WHO ARE WE?
Kaliber is a performance marketing agency & consultancy composed of passionate digital marketers that offer thought leadership, world-class strategy, and execution for our fast-growth clients. We take major pride in learning & development for our team, sharing over $500M experience in digital advertising. Kaliber has a diverse portfolio of clients, a team of over 30 performance experts across 6 countries, and a welcoming company culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Executive, you will be an integral part of the client services team, focusing on building and maintaining client relationships and helping contribute to business revenue growth. This role provides an opportunity for professional development within the client services department. As you progress in your role as an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with clients who are newer to our portfolio.
Client Management and Development (50%)
- Assist account managers in managing existing client accounts and developing strategies to meet sales targets
- Collaborate on sales presentations, pitch decks, and proposals
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as a reliable point of contact
- Attend to client needs, collect feedback, and convey information to the account managers
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics, and help contribute and support client objective insights and ideas based on research to enhance strategies
- Assist with the preparation of monthly client invoicing
- Help account managers prepare and lead effective and insightful client meetings (weekly, fortnightly, and/or monthly)
- Drive revenue growth by identifying opportunities to sell additional services based on the needs of clients
- Opportunity to grow new relationships with emerging clients
Delivery Management (50%)
- Ensuring the team’s adherence to the correct processes and following best practices, maintaining accountability and ownership
- Focus on campaign results to measure the success and outcomes of campaign activities by helping to monitor budgets, performance pacing, and flagging risks with the team
- Work closely with the performance marketing team to maintain project status updates so as to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
Qualification and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in client servicing, with Digital Marketing Agency experience preferred
- Possess a strong understanding of Digital Media and common performance channels
Technical and Soft Skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills for sales presentation/quotation and proposal preparation
- Natural relationship builder and able to manage difficult conversations and expectations
- Possess project management skills
- Experience in using Project Management software (preferably ClickUp)
- Excellent written and spoken interpersonal skills; with exceptional presentation skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Demonstrates Kaliber’s core values — transparent, communicative, people-centric, and possesses expertise in ones craft
- Engages proactively within a team environment
- Ability to use initiative and work without a high level of supervision
- Ambition to understand the business and what drives performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality driven, consistently aims to uphold high standards
- Maintains strict discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to navigate matrixed relationships, manage numerous partners, and coordinate resources to deliver desired outcomes
- Hybrid – Remote Team
- Flexible working hours
- Fast-growing startup company
- Friendly work environment
- Paid time off, including sick leaves and emergency leaves
- Provision for company-owned laptop
- Opportunities to develop into senior management roles
- and more!
NOTE: We are looking for candidates who are open to a hybrid, but flexible working set-up!
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimal dari pekerjaan Account Executive (Performance Marketing Agency) di Jakarta Raya ini, dengan demikian jobseeker bisa secepatnya melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV / daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip serta pelengkap lainnya, yang akan digunakan untuk mendaftar pekerjaan diperusahaan Kaliber Asia Pte. Ltd.. Lamaran dapat dikirimkan melalui tombol di bawah ini.
Untuk Mengirimkan Lamaran Silahkan Kunjungi Kirim Lamaran.