Open Rekrutmen dari Perusahaan DT Global
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Info Terbaru Lowongan Kerja dari Perusahaan DT Global sebagai Internship – Quantitative Data Analyst di Jakarta Raya. Jika Lowongan Kerja Perbankan / Jasa Finansial di Jakarta Raya ini sesuai dengan kriteria dan pendidikan kamu silahkan kirimkan segera lamaran / CV Terbaru anda melalui situs LOKER WEB.
Berikut ini adalah persyaratan dan detail dari posisi Internship – Quantitative Data Analyst :
Detail Pekerjaan :
Internship – Quantitative Data Analyst
The PROAKTIF Program
Poverty Alleviation and Comprehensive, Inclusive and Adaptive Social Protection (PROAKTIF) is a three-year partnership between the Government of Australia and the Government of Indonesia, to strengthen Indonesia’s social protection policies and systems. A central feature of the program is that it provides support to the Policy Team of the National Team for the Acceleration of Poverty Reduction (TNP2K), a policy think tank which provides evidence-based policy advice and coordination across a range of GoI ministries and agencies. This longstanding partnership has contributed to Australia and Indonesia’s joint goals to address poverty and inequality and reduce barriers to inclusive economic growth. PROAKTIF has two outcomes, first, to facilitate TNP2K in making an effective contribution to reforming and improving poverty alleviation programs; and second, to optimize TNP2K performance, including in the promotion of gender equality, disability and social inclusion (GEDSI) and performance monitoring.
About DT Global
DT Global is shaping a future where sustainable development and innovation empower individuals, communities, and nations. We work in partnership with local stakeholders to foster inclusive prosperity, social equity, and environmental stewardship. Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries to solve complex problems in the peacebuilding, governance, economic development, environment, and human development sectors. With a track record of technical excellence and more than 60 years of international development experience and relationships, we deliver innovative solutions that transform lives.
The purpose of this internship is to: i) support Economic Capacity Improvement Policy team in collecting and processing secondary data related to poverty, labor, access to finance, and other necessary data needed ii) managing data and information on economic empowerment program from K/L including the updating, iii) support Economic Capacity team in preparing data and information for regular reporting and slides presentation as necessary.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position:
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Fresh graduate or final year student in economics or statistics
- Proactive and independent
- Familiar with quantitative data analysis and sufficient knowledge in STATA
- Proven ability to interpret and present basic statistical information.
- Familiar with Indonesian Microdata such as Susenas, Sakernas, VIMK, and IFLS is an advantage.
- Having knowledge about access to finance and labour economics is an advantage.
Technical Skills :
- Proficient in data cleaning and develop cross-tabulation data as well as validation when necessary.
- Adequate basic analytical skill such as, variation, correlation, and simple regression
- Sufficient skills in operating both, excel based data analysis and STATA.
- Proficient in graphing out results of data analysis.
- Proven knowledge and ability in both quantitative and qualitative data processing
- Knowledge on “Tableau” is an advantage.
- Has accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to input data at the required speed
- Good communication skill
- Able to work at the office at least 3 days per week.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Dedication to working in a team and keen to contribute.
- Able to work very effectively with a range of staff from different backgrounds
- Proven ability to manage well organized plan.
- Ability to prioritize and manage assignments effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively to meet deadlines timely.
Fluent in written and spoken both Bahasa Indonesia and English is an advantage.
Promoting Gender Equality, Disability, and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) is a key focus of PROAKTIF. Applicants with knowledge or experience in GEDSI issues will be highly regarded by the selection panel. Desirable GEDSI skills and experience include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in gender equality, disability, or social inclusion.
- Experience in GEDSI-related policy development and gender-responsive budgeting for governments
- Experience in programs promoting women’s leadership, decision-making and economic empowerment.
- Experience and/or knowledge of disability inclusion in Indonesia.
- Experience in study/research/data analysis related to GEDSI and GEDSI-sensitive research methods.
The remuneration level for this position is Locally Engaged Staff (Job Classification 6B) and will be based on the successful candidates’ relevant skills and experience. This is a fixed-term position.
Why join PROAKTIF?
At PROAKTIF, you will be part of a high-performing, innovative and collaborative team that provides analysis and advice on key policy areas in longstanding partnership contribution to Australia and Indonesia’s joint goals to address poverty and inequality, reduce barriers to inclusive economic growth, and maintain stability.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Your CV
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria
A combined 1 (one) pdf file consists of your CV and a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria, Essential Experience and Knowledge, and Desirable.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 03 November 2023 , 17h00 Jakarta Time.
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.
Cara Mengirimkan Lamaran :
Setelah Membaca dan telah mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan minimal dari pekerjaan Internship – Quantitative Data Analyst di Jakarta Raya ini, dengan demikian jobseeker bisa secepatnya melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV / daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip serta pelengkap lainnya, yang akan digunakan untuk mendaftar pekerjaan diperusahaan DT Global. Lamaran dapat dikirimkan melalui tombol di bawah ini.
Untuk Mengirimkan Lamaran Silahkan Kunjungi Kirim Lamaran.